Beachfront Hobuck Beach Cabins
There are three styles of Hobuck Beach cabins located at the RV Park facilities at the south end of Hobuck Beach. These cabins have the best view of the Pacific Ocean. There is access to the beach and Hobuck Creek from this end of the resort. Up to six (6) people can be accommodated in the loft cabins. We have one wheelchair accessible cabin (#22), available upon request. Pets are not permitted in these cabins. Enjoy the sunset from the deck of your cabin.
Hobuck Beach Cabins 11-18
These eight cabins are best for four (4) or fewer occupants. They are located in row facing southwest located close to the bathhouse with showers.
Summer Rate: April – September $175.00
Winter Rate: October – March $145.00
- One bedroom with a queen bed with linens
- Sofa bed in the living room (with linens)
- Maximum four (4) person occupancy
- Satellite TV
- Small fridge, stove top (no oven), coffee pot with coffee, microwave, toaster, pots, pans, dishes and cutlery
- Shower, towels, shampoo, soap
- Deck with chairs
Cabin 22 – Wheelchair Accessible
This cabin is located centrally in the South site of the resort. This cabin is wheelchair accessible. It has a great view of the ocean. There is a large covered deck with chairs and a small table for maximum enjoyment.
- Bathroom with wheelchair accessible shower with a fold down seat. Towels, shampoo and soap
Summer Rate: April – September $215.00
Winter Rate: October – March $185.00