Hobuck Beach Policies & Cancellations
Check in / Check Out at Hobuck
- Check in time is 4:00 pm
- Check out is 11:00 am
- Unauthorized late checkouts may be billed for an additional night.
- A person must be at least 21 years old to rent a cabin. No exceptions.
- When making reservations by phone: we will require a contact phone number, billing address, and a credit card with the three digit security code from the back of the card. A confirmation will be provided at that time.
- If you are making reservations within four days of your stay, please contact us by phone or email.
- Reservations may also be made online. RESERVATIONS– All Reservations are Non-Transferable
- The cancellation policy requires that guests provide notice of cancellation at least four days (96 hours) in advance of the original reservation date. Credit cards may be charged for each day of the reservation.
- Summer and Winter rates apply.
- All cabins are smoke free. Smoking in the cabins will result in a $250.00 cleaning fee.
Pets are only permitted in the Campground Cabins #1 – #10. A pet cleaning fee of $25.00 will be charged. Pets are not permitted in Cabins # 11-26. Unauthorized pets in the cabins will result in a $250.00 cleaning fee. Pets may not be left unattended in the cabins.
Please secure windows and doors of your vehicles and cabins during your visit here. Do not leave your possessions unattended. Hobuck Beach Resort is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please be respectful and do not remove natural items such as, but not limited to plants, animals or shells.
Please do not litter or drive on the beaches.
Please limit your activities to designated visitor facilities. An annual Makah Tribe Recreational Use Permit is required for each vehicle.