Hobuck Beach Resort Information
There are many adventures to fill up your itinerary while at Hobuck Beach Resort:
- Walk along the beach
- Surf the break
- Photograph stunning sunsets
- Watch for birds, whales and other wildlife
- Hike to Shi Shi Beach or Cape Flattery
- Visit the Museum at the Makah Cultural and Research Center
- Go charter fishing
- Winter storm watching
- Cycle along the bike path shoulder into town
- Rent from our selection of soft top surfboards, a stand up paddle board, sit-on-top kayaks, bikes and more. We have a limited selection of wetsuits and lifejackets.
Throughout the year, we host several events such as the Hobuck Hoedown and Surf Camps. The Hobuck Hoedown usually held in early October is a surf paddling festival with competitions, dinner, t-shirts and international participants. The Audubon Society also uses our facilities to host their events.
Visit the Tribe’s website www.makah.com for the latest information.
Please note: Verizon and T-Mobile are the primary cell carriers for our area, if you do not have Verizon or T-Mobile, it is most likely your cell phone will not work here in Neah Bay.
Hobuck Beach Resort has a telephone located on the front porch of the office, it will only make local calls, please note that you will need to dial the 360 area code.