Hobuck Beach Resort Information
There are many adventures to fill up your itinerary while at Hobuck Beach Resort:
- Walk along the beach
- Surf the break
- Photograph stunning sunsets
- Watch for birds, whales and other wildlife
- Hike to Shi Shi Beach or Cape Flattery
- Visit the Museum at the Makah Cultural and Research Center
- Go charter fishing
- Winter storm watching
- Cycle along the bike path shoulder into town
- Rent from our selection of soft top surfboards, a stand up paddle board, sit-on-top kayaks, bikes and more. We have a limited selection of wetsuits and lifejackets.
Throughout the year, we host several events such as the Hobuck Hoedown and Surf Camps. The Hobuck Hoedown usually held in early October is a surf paddling festival with competitions, dinner, t-shirts and international participants. The Audubon Society also uses our facilities to host their events.
Visit the Tribe’s website www.makah.com for the latest information.
Look for us on Facebook and Instagram.
Please note: Verizon and T-Mobile are the primary cell carriers for our area, if you do not have Verizon or T-Mobile, it is most likely your cell phone will not work here in Neah Bay.
Hobuck Beach Resort has a telephone located on the front porch of the office, it will only make local calls, please note that you will need to dial the 360 area code.